All About Winx Club Tecna
The Fairy of overall Technology is called Tecna. She is the current Guardian Fairy of Zenith and is from there. Timmy’s girlfriend is Tecna. As the Winx fourth girl is introduced after Stella, Bloom, and Flora, she is one of the original members of the Winx Club Tecna and, as of The Secret of the Lost Kingdom, a graduate/student of the Alfea College for Fairies. Because of her excellent IQ and capacity to remain calm under pressure, Tecna is frequently depended upon to serve as the team’s tactician and strategist.
The young woman known as Tecna has teal-blue eyes, fair skin, and magenta-coloured hair that is frequently cut in an asymmetrical haircut on the exact right side with only one tiny hair sticking upwards (until Season 4).
Thanks to updated animation graphics used for the show, Tecna’s amazing hair is now a more consistent purple/lilac colour and appears to be a little longer/ thicker in Season 8. Her beautiful eyes are also now dodging in blue.
- For most of Seasons 1 and 2, Tecna wears a small crop top that is half lime green and half lilac, with a soft lime green collar. She also wears lilac flared cropped pants with an amazing lime green vertical lines down the sides, lime green and lilac striped socks, and pretty lilac-coloured platform heels. The heels are almost clear in colour and resemble security airbags or cushions. On occasion, Tecna’s top’s tiny, triangular zipper serves as a pager with an image-projecting capability. She additionally has tiny pearl or a silver earrings on.
- Tecna’s outfits for the best Season and the season 3 consists of a lavender sleeveless top that resembles a polo vest, matching lavender leggings, a matching lavender miniskirt, and magenta wedge boots with white bottoms. Her tiny silver pearl earrings are still on.
- Tecna’s outfit for Season 4 includes a purple and pink checkered long-sleeve blouse over a white short dress shirt, bold purple capri-style shorts fastened around her waist by a lime green belt with a gold buckle, and dark purple heeled ballerina shoes with little green bows on the toes.
- In the season 5 the length of Tecna’s hair has also increased substantially, and she is wearing a lot more jewellery than usual, including her massive blue-and-yellow beaded necklace, five bracelets (two gold on each wrist, three different colours on the left), giant green earrings, and five bracelets in total.
- In Season 6, Tecna sports a pink-striped slate-coloured office coat underneath a white and blue striped dress shirt. She also sports a puffy pink skirt that flares out just below the body waist and has light pink stripes running along the bottom, as well as knee-high blue striped socks and dark blue high heels. She has considerably less hair than she did in the previous season, and her headband is dark blue with a large bow on the right side.
Therefore, you can get the Winx Club Tecna by purchasing the cosplay outfit now.